Saturday, May 29, 2010

Las Vegas Zoo

The Las Vegas Zoo is the saddest zoo I have ever personally visited. It is also not very big at all but for the kids it doesn't really matter. Brock and Alyvia along with cousin Kaylee loved seeing all the different animals. Those three just went from one exhibit to the next all excited about what they would find. The snakes were huge and I think it was a python that really caught the attention of Brock because it was actually moving. The gorilla was restless and is smiling in my picture. He was my favorite! Now the lion looked so hot and tired but he did growl at James and I. Alyvia and Brock both fell in love with the Desert Tortoise's who were huge. At the end was a small petting zoo with goats. I was head butted by one which freaked me out and the kids each got to feed them. Overall it was fun little trip but next time we are in the mood for a zoo trip James and I will take the kids down to San Diego!


No comments: