Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ring around the Rosie

I finally got my camera back from Canon and took these pictures last night. Brock and Alyvia love singing "Ring around the Rosie" while of course running in circles holding each others hands. It is so cute how they play together but these two pick the most inappropriate time to play there games. This particular time happened as I was trying to get them upstairs for a bath before bed. Some how some way they got there second wind and did this for over 10 minutes. Reminds me of the energizer bunny, they just keep going and going till finally laughing so hard Brock yells he has to stop because he is to dizzy as Alyvia tries desperately to get up just to topple over again. I have to admit it was hilarious but I know it was yet another one of their ploys to put off the bath since bedtime immediately follows. I wonder what it will be tomorrow night??


























No comments: