Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

These two kids are so freaking cute I can hardly stand it! :) Every night the kids each pick out a book to read before bed time. And every night Alyvia brings me all THREE of her favorite book, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. And every night I read the same story for her. Thank goodness Brock picks a different book each night.

Tonight when Lyv brought me her three books I just couldn't help myself and had to take a picture. Brock and I laugh every night when she does it and she thinks she is so cute and funny.


My two favorite boys. Four nights a week James' is not home for bedtime, but on his three days off Brock looks forward to bed time just so dad can read to him. Im not even allowed in the room. Male bonding at its finest! :)
This time next year I expect our little book lover shall be reading to us instead.

No comments: