Monday, April 26, 2010

Brock's Birthday Party

Brock's actual birthday isn't until the 28th, so I will be doing a much more emotional blog on him turning 5 at a later date. For now I will focus on the wonderful party we threw for him this past weekend.

One thing that I love about Brock is he is all about being around people. Crowds never intimidate him. That's a good thing because on Saturday we had over 40 people at my moms house celebrating Brock's Birthday.
The weather was so perfect and everyone was able to enjoy themselves outside without having to sweat to death! The theme was Ben 10 Alien Force, which of course no one had a clue as to who that was. I was also able to find a jumper to rent at the last minute so the kids were occupied at all times. There was some where around 15 kids so one point during the party my Nana ran out to buy bubbles which was a huge hit. Thank you mom and Nana for thinking of that!

It was an overall great day and Brock had an absolute blast. We sang Happy Birthday and he had the biggest grin on his face. His presents were of course the highlight of the party. He got "everything" he asked for and then some.

I was very proud of myself for not crying during the event. I'm usually the emotional one but some how I held it together for everyone. Thank you to everyone who came it was a huge success!

No comments: