Monday, June 6, 2011

33 weeks!

I am 33 weeks today and at my last doctor's visit he scheduled my c-section for July 19th. So far I've only gained 33 lbs but for the last 6-8 weeks I have been measuring small so next week we have another ultrasound scheduled to make sure Grant is growing ok. At my 32 week checkup I should have been measuring between 30 and 34 cm but I was only 27cm. I think he is just tucked up in my belly far back and doing just fine!

This pregnancy has definitely been the hardest of all three. I have been exhausted pretty much the entire time and if I dont get at least an hour nap sometime during the day I am dragging my feet by 5 pm. I am also beyond uncomfortable when I do sleep at night and wake up just about every hour to go to the bathroom.

Besides the downs of this pregnancy I am in love with this little boy so much already. I love feeling him kick and roll around in my tummy. He definitely gets the hiccups more often then not so it will be interesting to see if its the same once he is on the outside.

The kids are both very excited for him to be here soon. Alyvia is always sitting next to me with her hand on my belly. When Grant kicks she gets the giggles and puts her head on my belly to see if he will kick her head too. She is constantly reminding us that when Grant gets her she wants to help hold him, feed him, bathe him, and even change his diaper. I think she is going to be the best big sister! Brock likes to feel Grant move but not as often. He is more interested in when he will get here and how much longer it is going to take. He does love to talk about everything that he and his little brother will do once he can walk and talk. I don't think he has that motherly instinct like his sister but you tell he will be just as protective to Grant as he is with Aly.

I feel so blessed and thankful to be having another baby and I cannot wait to finally be able to hold him in my arms.