Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mark

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!! The night started at Macayo's which was delicious! I love that restaurant so I was more then happy to be invited. Samantha brought some yummy cupcakes which topped off my chocolate craving I've been having so that made me even more happier. After dinner everyone headed to the Green Valley Ranch.


It's not common for me to dress up so when I do I always get a good picture to remind myself and James that I can clean up nicely. LOL
We all hung out for a while and just enjoyed each others company. I enjoyed my hubby's even more since we didn't have any kiddos! It's also rare that we go out with just us and no kids so I was soaking it all up.


This was me before dinner but I didn't want to have it first in the blog since its supposed to be about Mark.

Thank you Mark and Sam for including us we had a fabulous time! Mark, hope you had a great Birthday!

No comments: