Monday, March 14, 2011

Perfect weather for bike rides 3/11

The weather has been absolutely perfect this last week. When Brock got out of school last Friday we took the kids over to the big park "exploration park" and let them ride bikes on the trails. It was so nice to get out and do something as a family but also to do something healthy. They rode for about 30-45 minutes before they were both tired. There were lots of hills so I'm sure their little legs were tired. Brock is getting more curious and likes to experiment with how fast he can go and little tricks with his legs. He scares me to death. On the downward hills he likes to go super fast down one and then glide back up the next one and my heart just stops. Of course me being a mom for one and a girl for two all I see is him flying over his handle bars and breaking a leg or arm. Boys are more reckless but geez I sure worry! Alyvia likes to go fast too but she is still on training wheels and she also knows her limits.



We definitely got our exercise that day but it was nice quality time we had also. I know we will have more days like this in the coming weeks and months because once summer comes its back indoors for us!

No comments: