Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 weeks old already

It's hard to believe that 5 weeks have already gone by. The kids and I took Grant to his 1 month checkup and he weighs 9lbs 13oz and is 21.6 inches long. So he has gained over 4 pounds in 5 weeks since he came home from the hospital weighing only 5lbs 11oz.

I finally have everyone on a routine which is great because Brock starts school in a week! Grant eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and 3-4 hours at night. The only thing that is tough is he likes to be held ALL the time. I'm looking into a sling to carry him around in so I can free up my hands and hopefully get more done around the house. He still has blue eyes so my fingers are crossed they stay that way and he's starting to look a lot more like James. Everyday he changes more and more! Life with a newborn is crazy but we are all adjusting rather nicely.









No comments: