Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring Break Vacation Part I

For our annual family vacation this year we headed to the happiest place on earth... Disneyland! We also invited my Mom and Chad to come with us which also made it easier on me since I wouldn't be allowed to go on some rides since I'm pregnant. We bought the two day hopper so we could do both Disneyland and California Adventure. I really liked California Adventure because it wasn't as crowded as Disneyland but Disneyland had more rides for Aly.


James and I just loved seeing the joy on Brock and Aly's faces. They were smiles the entire time and couldn't get enough of everything. Brock has no fear and loved all the rides. There were a couple that went to fast for Aly and made her cry but then she got over it real fast. Teacups were a favorite for them and so was Autopia. They kids loved every minute of it and were beyond exhausted by the end of both days. The weather was really nice and cool, a light drizzle on the first day and then overcast the next. I won't go into any more details since I added a lot of pictures. I can't wait to go to Disney world next! a

No comments: