Sunday, May 22, 2011

Water Balloon Fight

Do you have any idea how long it takes to fill up water balloons? Forever! James and I must have sat for a couple hours filling these things up. After awhile my fingers were starting to hurt from tying them but the end result was so worth it!

I promised Brock and Aly that we would have a water balloon fight soon, so one day while he was at school we filled a bunch up. Once he got home from school him and Aly changed into their swimsuits and had an all out war with dad.

Our backyard isn't huge and we have a trampoline that takes up a lot of space so instead of having everyone run round that and possibly slip on the rocks or fall into the plants James and the kids got into the trampoline and had their fight on that. Smart because clean up was a breeze. There must have been over 100 balloons and all three of them were soaked! I stayed in the background and took pictures, but next time I will be joining in on the fun!





No comments: