Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent at James' Nanas house like it is every year. This year particularly was really nice because we arrived early enough to get to see everyone who came. I didn't take a lot of pictures this year but we were so busy keeping up with miss Aly that I didn't have all that much time.

I have the most social child ever. She usually will just jump right in and go talk to anyone who will listen. Well, when we showed up at Great Nana's house she was completely attached to me for a good 20 minutes. It was actually really nice to be able to just sit around and have everyone come talk to me for a few. After that Aly was everywhere.

One of my highlights of the night was seeing baby Emily. She is seriously the cutest little baby girl ever. Cousin Emily has the biggest blue eyes and at 9 months is already walking. Oh how I could just take her home with me she is truly such a gem!
Another favorite picture of mine is that of Great Nana with two of her great granddaughters. Now Nana is a very small woman so when these two girls got on her lap I was sure they would crush her. Nana was just beaming with pride at them and assured me they were ok. It was so precious to see how much they love there Nana.
Before we left I made sure to get a family photo in since I know I won't get another one in the next few days. Of course Aly doesn't pay attention to the camera and Brock looks at someone over to the left but James and I look great! Now we are off to wrap some last minute gifts and then get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a very long but wondrous day!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: