Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was so much fun. For the past few years my mom and chad and James mom come over in the morning to watch the kids open presents. This year they all came and so did my Nana which Aly just loved. Those two are just so attached to each other.
Alyvia was just in awe when she came down the stairs. It was so cute to see her face just light up. Brock on the other hand was super excited and went straight to the presents to scope them out. I think it took less then an hour for them to tear into everything.
I didn't take any pictures of myself but I got a few in of James. One thing he particularly asked for was glasses. Its a certain brand but I can't remember what, but he was so excited to finally be able to wear them. I think he made out really well this year and got just about everything he asked for. A couple new hats, his glasses, new pair of jeans, some gift cards, a safe, and a board thingy for the garage to help him organize his tools. He was a very happy daddy this Christmas year!

Brock made out this year. He got a DS lite, some gift cards to Toys R Us, clothes, games, remote control cars, race track, huge bakugan, and a trampoline. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember it all. He absolutely loves his DS and trampoline the most.

Now Alyvia is such a different character then her brother. Everything she got was girly. She got a table set with a tea party set, a doll house, barbies, more babies, clothes, a barbie bike and more. Every day she makes us all play tea party with her! Daddy is her favorite to play with and her doll house is packed with all her dolls and barbies. She is such a girly girl!

This is our newest addition to our back yard. Brock is in love with the trampoline and Alyvia won't go in it unless no ones is with her.

For Christmas I got lots of pictures frames! I was so excited and I also received gift cards which I am so excited to go clothes shopping when my tummy gets bigger. A jewelry box, ear plugs for my phone, and a new necklace chain were some of the other things I got. I was so excited to get just about everything I wanted!
The rest of the day was kind of busy. After the presents were all opened we had a small breakfast and then headed to Chad's parents house for more gift exchanges and lunch. By the time we got home (4pm) I was exhausted and not feeling that great. We were hosting dinner at our house for James' side of the family and my parents but I ended up stairs all night sick. Everyone else had a great dinner and the kids played all night with all there new toys. This Christmas we were all truly blessed and I feel so lucky to have been able to have spent the day with my family. Next year will be even better.


No comments: