Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trampoline Fun

The trampoline is by far the best investment James and I have made! It was worth the long lines and freezing cold on Black Friday. It is also one of the best workouts, my legs are rubbery once I get down. I also love how it gets us all out of the house, if we don't want to go anywhere for the day the four of us could literally spend an entire afternoon in the backyard jumping!

Since Christmas the kids have jumped just about everyday, weather permitting. Alyvia at first was terrified but after about a week James took her out back with just the two of them and let her jump with out anyone else and she fell in love with it. Now she is addicted and always wants to go outside to jump.

Brock has never had a fear and is now trying to master the front flip and to see also how high he can jump. He's usually not my daredevil but with this he is fearless.




No comments: