Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my 22nd Birthday. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. It seems like I waited forever to turn 21 and then all of a sudden the days are flying by and its my birthday again. I don't think I want to get any older now. LOL So it wasn't really all that big of a deal but the kids both were excited for me and Brock helped teach Aly how to say "Happy Birthday". I think just about everyone I know out of state, in the state called me or texted me or sent me a post on facebook to wish me Happy Birthday so that made me feel special. We did go swimming for a while with my Nana and cousin, which the kids enjoyed so much especially out in this heat. I made dinner while James and the kids went out and bought me a delicious ice cream cake. It was so cute because after dinner James ended up putting Aly's candle from her birthday on it and they all sang me the birthday song.

No comments: