Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brocks 6th Birthday Party 4-16-11

Brock's 6th birthday party was a few weeks back. We had a "small" get together at the house with mostly family and close friends. When I say small you would think I meant around 10 to 15 but for us that means more like 30!

Brock's close friend Rusty came over which made his day all that more special. These two boys have basically grown up together and even though they don't see each other as often as they would like their friendship never fades, they act like they saw each other just the other day.

Mostly for the birthday party all the kids hung out outside on the trampoline or played upstairs. As they get older they all start to do their own thing and the adults get to actually sit around and socialize more. I made spiderman cupcakes which were a huge hit and then presents were opened and the pinata was brought out. Nothing like sending home a bunch of crazy kids with a bag full of candy!

Oh and I almost forgot I didn't cry during the birthday song, but I did tear up a little.




No comments: