Monday, February 14, 2011

Room rearraning.... again!

I'm just going to come out and say it... Alyvia is spoiled rotten! This child has so much CRAP in her room that we literally end up rearranging her room every few months. It's ridiculous! What made me decided to rearrange was her birthday was coming up and I knew she was getting a couple of big items that would need wall space so i recruited James to help me out. This is the final result of our day of cleaning. Lets just say that before this was done there was absolutely no walking room, now she has plenty of room to move around (at least when its clean she does).

We even went through all her clothes and toys and donated 3 very full garbage bags. Even after getting rid of a lot I still think she has to much. Needles to say she doesn't agree and wouldn't part with anything else. She is now one happy child with her "new" room.
Had to add this little bit, while James and I slaved away for hours making her room livable again, Aly had a blast playing dress up and making more messes for us to clean up. I would have to say she participated about 15% of the entire process. Next time we are shipping her somewhere while we attempt to "rearrange" her room again.

No comments: