Sunday, February 13, 2011

I love when my brother is able to come to town with his family or vice versa. I just can't get enough of my adorable little niece and nephew! Over the weekend Arek and Shelby and the kids came to Vegas for a quick 4 day trip. We were able to put on a last minute family barbecue and just hang out and relax at our house for a few hours with everyone. The kids are really the highlight of any get together because they just pick up where they left off on the last time they all saw each other. They all played for hours with each other and are really just the best of friends. Alyvia and MaKenzie get along so well now and Aly loves having Kenzie around to play girl stuff with. They played dress up, had a tea party, played with dolls, and just did girl stuff.

Brock joined in with the girls and Titan played in Brocks room mostly. All four loved the trampoline and were smiles the entire time. The day before they all left to head back to Arizona we had a small breakfast at our home. At the end Shelby and I rounded up the kids to get the traditional cousin pictures. These four are such pain in the butts when it comes to pictures. They all like to act goofy all the time. I guess it just shows their personality but seriously I would like just one all smiles picture!

I can't wait till the next time we are all together again I just cherish the moments we do have with each other since it doesn't happen all the ofter.









No comments: