Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Car!

I finally got a new car! Well, it's not a new car as in a 2010 but its still new to me! About two weeks ago James and I decided it was finally time for me to have my own car again. Almost two years ago (the last big snow storm) I wrecked my SUV and it was deemed a total loss. We decided back then that we would figure things out and just try to be a one car family. It was very difficult as we both worked so James ended up getting a motorcycle. That lasted for a year and then we sold it (thank goodness!). Ever since we have been sharing the truck which wasn't that difficult since I don't work anymore but still a major pain! After months of debating and seeing how things worked we both realized that a second car was necessary.

I am so proud of how things worked out because we were very cautious and really did our homework. We even shopped around and when we finally found the car we wanted we negotiated like pros and did not back down from what we wanted! In the end I got a 2004 Hyundai Sonata with a price that works in our budget. Thanks hunny!


No comments: