Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nana's 90th Birthday

I feel very blessed to have been able to celebrate James' Nana's 90th birthday with her. Nana is one of the most amazing woman I have ever met. For her 90th birthday my mother-in-law and her sister put together a wonderful get together where all Nana's families and friends were able to celebrate with her.

The cake that was made for her was absolutely stunning. It was shaped to look like a piano and it turned out perfect. I almost didn't want them to cut into it because it looked to pretty to eat, but it tasted even better!!!


I love having these get togethers because even though we all live in the same city, with all our busy lives we really don't have time to see eachother except on special occassions. The kids have a blast playing together especially the little girls.



Before we left I made sure I got some pictures of Nana with her great grandchildren. She holds such a special place in our hearts and we are so blessed that the kids are able to have a relationship with her. Happy Birthday Nana!



No comments: