Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flower Girl

Alyvia was asked to be the flower girl in one of my moms friends wedding. Even though James and I aren't close to the bride and groom they did invite us to the wedding so we could see our beautiful daughter all dressed up like a princess walk down the isle. I have to say when the music started and Aly turned the corner I just started crying. She looked absolutely amazing and so grown up. At three years old I was sure she would get half way down the isle and freak out but much to my surprise she walked down with the ring bearer and loved all the attention.

After the ceremony we sat down to a nice dinner and then the dancing begun. Alyvia was a little shy on the dance floor but she soon overcame that and danced with my mom and the bride. That whole night Aly kept telling me she was a princess. Once it was time to go home, Lyv lasted about five minutes before passing out in the car. It was definitely a night she won't soon forget.

I felt very honored that someone we weren't close with wanted my daughter to be a part of her wedding. The bride just fell in love with Aly a year ago and thought she would make the perfect flower girl. So thank you Erin and Tony and congratulations!
She









No comments: