Monday, July 18, 2011

39 weeks



Today I'm officially 39 weeks! I have no shame in saying that I am very ready for this pregnancy to be over with. Thank goodness tomorrow we will be meeting our little boy!

This pregnancy has been such a blessing but not without its up and downs. Once we hit July and my final weeks I have been beyond exhausted and uncomfortable. This Vegas heat is just about unbearable for me and I can barely sleep at night due to my hourly bathroom calls! But with all the downs I have truly enjoyed watching my belly grow and feeling the baby kick like crazy. I try my hardest to not take this for granted because we are pretty positive this is our last baby (we'll see in 3 years).

Tomorrow morning we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am to get prepped for my c-section so I will hopefully have time in the near future to write about that experience.

No comments: