Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Weddings are one of my favorite events to attend. It doesn't matter to me who's getting married I just love attending them! My best friend Alicia finally got married a week ago and I was very honored to have been a brides maid. She is one of the last of our friends and family to have tied the knot. It was such a beautiful ceremony. I of course shed a few tears and James laughed at me later because I am such a softy, but as they said there vows to each other I couldn't help but remember the day we did the same things almost 5 years back. Marriage changes you for the better I believe and I hope they have years and years of happiness!


The Wedding Party
This is one of my favorite pictures of us, besides the cigar part!
Love my Mom!
Another great picture!


















No comments: