Monday, November 9, 2009

Go Rebels!!!

Last Saturday Chad's Police Department had a tailgate party for the UNLV v. CSU football game. They had two extra tickets and asked if Brock and I wanted to join them. Of course we didn't pass this down as it was going to be Brocks first live football game. We got there early and ate and just hung out till the game started. Brock was the wild child running around like crazy wanted to race and play pretend football and anything else he could think of. When it was time to go up to the stadium we pushed our way through the crowd and finally found our seats. It was a lot of fun. Brock was cheering really loud and getting into the game, which his attention span usually doesn't last more then 10 minutes.

The only thing about these games that I don't enjoy is all the junk food that is around. Of course I have no problem at all saying no to Brock but naynay and papa on the other hand don't know the meaning of the word. So that night Brock consumed more junk food in one night and mind you he was just getting over a cold that he is still on medicine for. Sometime in the third quarter he looks at me and is holding his tummy about to cry, I immediately give him an empty cup where he then starts to empty his stomach into. I felt so bad but I do know now that all three of them, Brock, papa, and Nay-nay, have learned a lesson in all this. LOL

Now on the other end of the city was James with Alyvia. They ended up having a wonderful father daughter night. They went and had some ice cream together and then came home and read books and just played. Also in my pictures below all this you all will notice I cut my hair. I had it all chopped off last Friday and I think it was about 9 or 10 inches. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: