Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4 year wedding anniversary 10-15-09

A few weeks late but better then never, right? James and I recently celebrated our 4th anniversary. We didn't leave the house or go all out but had a nice dinner at home with the kids. We probably sound old and boring about now LOL. Between James school and work it was just less of a headache and easier to just stay home. Its amazing how fast time truly flies. Some days we can look at each other and say if feels like yesterday we just started dating, or it feels like yesterday we just said I do. In the last 4 years we have grown closer then I think we ever thought possible. We now have two beautiful children, a home of our own, a dog, and cat. He is the best thing that could have possibly happened to me.

James, I love you with all my heart and then some and thank you for choosing me to be your wife and mother to your children. Happy anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate the next 50+ with you.

No comments: