Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring time is here~~~

Wow, so I know I am a little slow at updating everyone about us. Lots of new and exciting things have happened to us in the past few weeks. First off, as everyone knows James and I were in the market for another mode of transportation. Well, after much thought and consideration we bought a new vehicle. Well, not sure if it should actually be called a vehicle but it will get James to and from work. Haha you are all probably thinking I bought him a bike. Geez I'm not that mean LOL We actually invested in a MOTORCYCLE!!! James dad had a motorcycle for sell and so James and I talked about it and it was what he really wanted so we bought it. Brock thinks he has the coolest dad and all the kids in the neighborhood are envious. I even have several of the dads asking me to talk to their wives because they want one too. LOL

Our next news is we finally got our backyard landscaped! We have real grass, a couple trees, bushes and vines. It is so perfect and exciting because this summer the kids can actually go outside to play and even play in the sprinklers. It is so refreshing to just sit out there too. We have never had a real backyard so this makes it all the more special.

We also just finished painting Brock's room, and we will be painting Alyvia's room next. Last night James' mom came over and helped us pick out the color scheme for the downstairs so that will be the next project James' and will be working on after Aly's room. It's fun we actually get to paint our own house and really personalize it.

Our last big news it Brock is officially signed up for T-ball. He is so excited and very anxious to start playing. I think he will enjoy this sport a lot more as each child gets to bat every inning (I think that's what it is called LOL) and they all get to run the bases and every kid gets to play on the field when they aren't batting. It should be a lot of fun to watch. Don't have a schedule yet so I will let all the locals know the times and dates and locations. Oh and I almost forgot the best part of it all..... I'm the head coach!!! I went to the parents meeting and no one on our team had volunteered to coach and when I was at the meeting it was mostly moms. Well needless to say the divisions director told us we had to have a designated coach or else. So i finally spoke up and volunteered myself. I mean how hard can it be with 3 and 4 year olds??? So I have a lot of studying to do as I don't know anything about baseball. But it's just about making sure the kids have fun!!!!

On another note the kids are doing great. Alyvia is still not walking but James has caught her walking on her own so we know she can do it on her own she's just being a little lazy. Its fun though, she just turned 13 months and is finally on a sippy cup completely with milk and eating whatever we eat. It's funny though because she it following Brock's eating habits where she loves chicken. Brock is great and getting very anxious for his birthday that is coming up. I can't believe it he's almost 4. Only a 1 1/2 years left and he starts kindergarten. He's doing really well in computer class and getting ready to move on up into the next class.

Well, we hope everyone is doing wonderful and the link to the newest pictures is posted below!!!!

love lots,
The Morris Family

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/lexi_051/Our%20Family/

No comments: