Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our new blog

Hi everyone. One of my coworkers sent me a link to his wife's blog. I must be a hermit crab because apparently these things are very popular. I thought I would start my own after reading hers and realizing that this is a perfect way to keep all of our family and friends updated on our lives and more importantly on the kids. LOL We have a lot of family and friends that live out of town so this will be wonderful to let them see how we are all doing and we also have a ton of family that live here in town but unfortunately with all of us having our own families to care to and work we aren't able to see all of you so this will keep everyone up to date. If time allows I am hoping to do this weekly. Love everyone and miss everyone!!!

The Morris Family

No comments: